MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What would be a cool MMA t-shirt design?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2008, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
leviticus
Flyweight

leviticus is a jewel in the roughleviticus is a jewel in the roughleviticus is a jewel in the roughleviticus is a jewel in the roughleviticus is a jewel in the roughleviticus is a jewel in the roughleviticus is a jewel in the roughleviticus is a jewel in the roughleviticus is a jewel in the roughleviticus is a jewel in the roughleviticus is a jewel in the rough
I was making a joke. The graphic is the White Boy Societies' logo. Because the shirt controversy was very recent I was making a joke about it in relation to a shirt design, as is the question for this topic. So that another flame thread wouldn't follow the post I decided to put the statement from the white boys that came out on the same day that I posted this due to the fact that I could find it in any other posts. I apologize if the joke was off target. I was not trying to call Hughes a racist or not a racist. There is already a completely over blown thread on that. I apologize. Clearly my post didn't have the intended effect. Sorry again. My bad.
leviticus is offline   Reply With Quote