MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - HDnet commentators

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2008, 02:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
plazzman
-I came|I saw|I failed-

plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLS View Post
Schiavello is good but sometimes he just gets too excited and doesn't call what is actually happening. Like when Hari had Remy against the ropes and was trying to tee off but all he was doing was hitting Remy's gloves. Schiavello just starts yelling, he's in trouble, he's in trouble and Hoost steps in and was like, no he isn't. I've gotten used to it but sometimes it is a little annoying. But he is the "voice of K-1".

Hoost is always good but he needs some to ask him questions or his opinion because he is just more interested in watching the fight. But he does offer really good insight.

Kogan usually does a solid job.

Kimbo being there was just annoying. He had no idea what he was talking about and actually came across as dumber than I thought he was.
Word. It's not easy to talk consistently for 5 hours stright, but he did it, and did it well. Sefo was pretty funny too.
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote