MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hari is crazy but I love the quote

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2008, 04:50 AM   #17 (permalink)
ean6789
Bantamweight

ean6789 is a jewel in the roughean6789 is a jewel in the roughean6789 is a jewel in the roughean6789 is a jewel in the roughean6789 is a jewel in the roughean6789 is a jewel in the roughean6789 is a jewel in the roughean6789 is a jewel in the roughean6789 is a jewel in the roughean6789 is a jewel in the roughean6789 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by joppp View Post
Thing is, I don't at all enjoy the fighting concept in K-1 as much as MMA. As primary a grappler seeing good moves on the ground is the shit! Why would I want to mis out on people lika Aoki and Hazelett?

Also, didn't Badr Hari stomp Bonjasky in the finals and say "I came here to fight! He didn't!" when it turned out he had actually hurt Bonjasky?
Thats just how badass Hari is. Theres badboys like Ortiz and Kid and then there is Hari who is just on a whole other level. Remy was faking that shit too!!!

"Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island"
ean6789 is offline   Reply With Quote