MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Word Association with Frank Shamrock!

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2008, 05:54 PM   #26 (permalink)
e-thug
Heavyweight

e-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockybalboa25 View Post
I don't see why Shamrock should keep fighting. He was a legend no doubt. He's not the same Shamrock that he used to be however. I don't want to see Shamrock fighting and getting hurt. I definitely don't want to see him fight past his prime as much as Ken has. There is no top 10 guy he can beat. If he wants to fight a few more cans like Baroni that's fine, I guess, but I don't really see the point.

The guy is entertaining as hell and knows how to sell fights. You cant tell me that Le Vs Shamrock wasnt entertaining for you.

I'd never want to see any fighter go on like Ken Shamrock has been, but Frank isnt nowhere near there.
e-thug is offline   Reply With Quote