MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Word Association with Frank Shamrock!

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2008, 10:21 PM   #28 (permalink)
rockybalboa25
On a Rampage

rockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-thug View Post
The guy is entertaining as hell and knows how to sell fights. You cant tell me that Le Vs Shamrock wasnt entertaining for you.

I'd never want to see any fighter go on like Ken Shamrock has been, but Frank isnt nowhere near there.
I'll agree that Frank's fight against Le was entertaining. I don't think anyone can question that Frank has one of the biggest hearts in the game, and that worries me. Fighters don't seem to decline slowly. It at least seems to happen almost all at once. Take what has happened with De la Hoya in boxing. You could tell his skills had diminished against Mayweather and Forbes (even though he won). Then against Pacman he was just done. It wasn't that he didn't want to fight, it was just gone. I'd just hate to have to watch Frank in a fight like that. I don't mind him fighting some lesser guys and retiring. I just don't want to see him get destroyed and embarrassed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly_j View Post
Making an enemy of Damone for dissing Frank was your first mistake. Making an enemy of me by dissing Baroni was your last.
Sorry if you think Baroni is even a midlevel fighter right now, you need your head checked.
rockybalboa25 is offline   Reply With Quote