MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How to win a street fight

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2006, 10:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
asskicker
GO BEARS!

asskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enough
I reopened the thread. Organju, you need to know that none of us are condoning street fighting. But like what was said above sometimes you cant help it. The kid doesnt wanna get his ass kicked and how little these "3 steps" may help they could help none the less. Self defense is neccesary. Thats why Im glad I've wrestled all my life. I take it you'e never been in a situation but if the kids gonna be in a fight thats out of his hands I'd rather him have somewhat an idea of what hes doin.