MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cung Le?

Thread: Cung Le?
View Single Post

Old 12-01-2006, 01:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
I think the one thing about Cung Le that has to said about the level of his opponents is that they are right about where they need to be as a MMA Rookie. Yes... Rookie.

Sure, he has a long K-1/Sanshou record. Regardless, he and his trainers know that MMA is a completely different beast. It doesn't make sense to send him in with the upper echelon guys right now because he wouldn't be able to compete (yes, this is coming from a fan of his).

Now if he's still fighting guys with less than a 50% Win Record 5 fights from now, then somethings wrong. But for now, he's right where he should be.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote