MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Erik Paulson Seminar

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2008, 12:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Robbsville
Amatuer

Robbsville will become famous soon enoughRobbsville will become famous soon enoughRobbsville will become famous soon enoughRobbsville will become famous soon enoughRobbsville will become famous soon enoughRobbsville will become famous soon enoughRobbsville will become famous soon enoughRobbsville will become famous soon enoughRobbsville will become famous soon enoughRobbsville will become famous soon enoughRobbsville will become famous soon enough
Erik Paulson Seminar

So last night I was at a MMA Seminar held by the legendary Erik Paulson at the Magnum Sports Centre, for some of you guys who don't know him he's a former Shooto Champion and trained Ken Shamrock, Sean Sherk, Josh Barnett and currently Brock Lesnar. It was an awesome night and I learned a lot and had a bunch of fun. He taught me how to do a Half Bostom Crab

Has anyone else attended any Seminars like this, it was my first time at this sort of thing but damn worth the £30.

PS He tells me that Brock will beat Nog or Mir, and that he's not to picky about it either way, so now you know where to put your money. He also apologized about the whole Couture thing....

Last edited by Robbsville : 12-11-2008 at 12:14 PM.
Robbsville is offline   Reply With Quote