MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Word Association with Frank Shamrock!

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2008, 06:08 PM   #41 (permalink)
_RIVAL_
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockybalboa25 View Post
Maybe you should go into politics.
Irritation is an ugly color on you rocky.

Quote:
So does Butterbean pose a threat to the top HWs?
Any person with KO power who lands a big punch will knock you out. Any person. This is why it is called KO power.

Quote:
Are you saying that Sera and Gonzaga's skillsets are comparable to Baroni's?
Nope, I am saying that a specific amount of collision and velocity will knock a man unconcious.

Quote:
When you said it wasn't conjecture?
He was in fact before EXC went under rumored to fight Lawler. He is in fact still signed to Strikeforce. The same banner that Cung Le fights under. Strikeforce is still using EXC fighters for their shows. So it is likley that he'll face one of those two. EliteXC has not released anybody. They still hold thier roster which includes Frank and Lawler also.

Quote:
Are you saying that this had nothing to do with Le doing movies instead of training? Le didn't determine how much time he's taking off?
Nope. I'm saying that Coker being the promoter, and the owners of Strikeforce whoever they may be did not bind Cung Le to a fight and he did not turn down any requests or demands made by them. Bottem line.

Quote:
Once again:
Do you honestly believe that Dana would accept a fighter being out from March 08 through 2010? Do you really think Dana is willing to sign a one fight deal with any fighter?
I never said that he would. I said that Cung has not rejected a matchup from Strikeforce. He has not publicly rejected Scott Coker or Strikeforce opponents.

If he was given an ultimatum and he rejected the fight than your argument would hold some bearing.

Is his next fight in 2010? That's news to me. He was saying in an interview that he planned to fight in early 09.

----> WWW.MMAFORUM.COM <----

_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI

Last edited by _RIVAL_ : 12-11-2008 at 06:19 PM.
_RIVAL_ is offline   Reply With Quote