MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Steve Mazzagatti Hate thread.

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2008, 07:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
cezwan
Shogun Shogun Shogun

cezwan is a glorious beacon of lightcezwan is a glorious beacon of lightcezwan is a glorious beacon of lightcezwan is a glorious beacon of lightcezwan is a glorious beacon of lightcezwan is a glorious beacon of lightcezwan is a glorious beacon of lightcezwan is a glorious beacon of lightcezwan is a glorious beacon of lightcezwan is a glorious beacon of lightcezwan is a glorious beacon of light
The Steve Mazzagatti Hate thread.

i must say, hate is a strong word, but frigg, whenever i see him get announced to be ref for a fight, i cringe..

the man makes so many mistakes, and constantly under fire for making bad calls..

example 1: Gonzaga vs Hendricks

the poor guy was visably down, Mazzagatti hesitated so Gonzaga clocked him again with a massive shot

example 2: Kevin Burns vs Anthony Johnson

Burns repeatedly poked Johnson in the eye, leading to a serious retinal injury.. THEN Mazzagatti had the audacity to award Burns the win when Johnson couldn't continue?

what the shit?

im sure there are other examples (lesnar vs Mir), that many of you can come up with..

who agrees with me?

cezwan is offline   Reply With Quote