MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Steve Mazzagatti Hate thread.

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2008, 08:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Couchwarrior
Middleweight

Couchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For Greatness
The last time I blamed the judges for the Burns vs Johnson fiasco, I was told by other members that it was actually Mazzagatti's fault, but after rewatching the fight I still think I'm right:

Mike Goldberg: "Let's see how the judges and the officials are going to score this. Bruce Buffer has the official decision."

Sure, sometimes Goldie doesn't seem to know what' going on around him, but it was quite a long time of confusion in the cage between the stoppage and the official decision, so I've got to agree with Goldie here that it probably was the judges taking their time trying to figure out what the hell just happened, and that Mazz had nothing to do with it.
Couchwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote