I agree that the pay scale's a little out of whack, but that'll fall into place soon enough.
What I'd like to see to continue to strengthen the UFC is:
1) A greater push to find, attract, and develop talent in the thinner weight classes
1a) A more structured approach to developing talent (maybe a minor league of sorts?)
2) A consolidation of the sport in North America (i.e. annex or crush rival leagues like Vince McMahon did)
3) Aggressive global expansion of the UFC into other markets.
Of course this is all easier said than done. If I had all the answers, I'd be doing it myself.
1. a finishing stroke; anything that effectually ends or settles
2. discharge or release from life.
3. a period of retirement or inactivity.