Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

*SPOILER* Bodog Fight: Russia vs. USA PPV Tonight!

3K views 61 replies 8 participants last post by  pt447 
#1 · (Edited)
since people have finally taken notice of bodogfight, i just found that their PPV culminating their reality/tournament show, is on PPV tonight!!! i'm probably gunna get it, and i suggest others do to to show support for their product! and besides, a chunk of your money is gunna go to Fedor, technically, so it's like you are paying Fedor personally... kinda...:)

oh, and it's slated for a 9PM to 1AM timeslot!!!! that's a huge-ass PPV!!!!!!!!!

#30 ·
Bodog site says US can't get online webcast until Dec 15. WTF. First Pride now Bodog. I always order the online streams, its just easier, but everytime I've tried with Pride there's always been a f@#king problem with regional blackouts. So that forces me to use cable ppv.

I buy a new Dell XPS computer w/ a bigass lcd screen and the only time I use it (other than work and school) is UFC ON Demand. No Pride, etc.

(Please excuse my rant, I really needed to get that out.)

#31 ·
f-dog said:
Bodog site says US can't get online webcast until Dec 15. WTF. First Pride now Bodog. I always order the online streams, its just easier, but everytime I've tried with Pride there's always been a f@#king problem with regional blackouts. So that forces me to use cable ppv.

I buy a new Dell XPS computer w/ a bigass lcd screen and the only time I use it (other than work and school) is UFC ON Demand. No Pride, etc.

(Please excuse my rant, I really needed to get that out.)
you can't get the TV PPV???

#33 ·
well, the first fight was a snooze-fest thanks to the russian fighter. i hate when a fighter doesn't do a single thing offensively, and goes for the same move 5 times when it hasn't worked yet!
what makes a fight isn't styles, but two willing fighters. two guys who want to win and want to show that they are the better fighter.

decision in a second...

#34 ·
f-dog said:
Yes, I can get TV ppv I just don't wont to. I like using my computer to watch mma events. UFC On Demand is great, you can get live ppv events, watch past ppv events and individual fights. The UFC started streaming on the web at the beginning of this year and I'm a sucker for it.
but if you can't get it that way, why deprive yourself the other way? i mean, TV and couch is pretty standard. lol:)

#42 ·
pt447 said:
adding one last thing--not like anyone's reading this--women's MMA is freaking awsome! constant ground work, more than you'll see anywhere! so much sub attempts and countering... great fight!!!
I've been reading your updates and I appreciate them. I tried to give you some rep but I've already given you some today.

#44 ·
f-dog said:
I've been reading your updates and I appreciate them. I tried to give you some rep but I've already given you some today.
yeah, me to! i just spread too much love for my own good! lol

well, i'll update a litte more frequently then... but this current fight hasn't held my interest as much as ****ering around on the internet! lol...:confused:

#49 ·
holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!

just announced; march, 2007, fedor is making his bodog debut in st. petersberg russia!!!!

hows that for an announcement!!!

and will anyone know if i don't put it in a sepparate thread???

Kameleon, you do it, maybe people will listen to you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.