MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Railroad

Thread: Railroad
View Single Post

Old 12-19-2008, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
ZZtigerZZ81
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY

ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Railroad

As some of you may know...I work for the railroad. Today the most odd thing happened to me. This chick called my phone # specifically which is not found on anywhere on the company website. She was told by Amtrak to call us. She called to request that the track near her hometown in Virginia Beach be re-opened because (and I quote), "she is a rock and roller and needs more rock and rollers to party with".

I immediately laughed at her and she became very upset that I was not taking her seriously. She said she was going to call back after Christmas if nothing was done. This is the most odd thing that has ever happened to me at my job. I laughed for like 30 seconds hysterically on the phone and then random spurts of laugher for the following hour or so in just utter disbelief.