MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Forrest Griffin = Luckiest Champion

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2008, 06:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bazza89
Banned

Bazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By AllBazza89 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1yola06 View Post
Ya thats right, suck my damn dick. Forrest Griffin is a good fighter but he is lucky to be champ. Ninja was injured, and he got a lucky decision against rampage. If rampage gets a rematch he will murder him and everyone will see what should have happened the first time. If not that WAND will murder his ass... that is if Evans doesn't wrestle himself to a victory before hand.
Right... I'm not even gonna respond to that I'm just turning you red.

And I don't think it's fair to call Serra a "lucky" champ TBH. I'm not a really a fan of his and yeah it was kinda shitty how he got his shot but BJ, Sherk, Brock, Randy etc all got shots they didn't really deserve but still won the belt fair and square, (or should I say fairly squarely?), just like Serra.
Bazza89 is offline   Reply With Quote