MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Forrest Griffin = Luckiest Champion

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2008, 08:53 PM   #31 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1yola06 View Post
Ya thats right, suck my damn dick. Forrest Griffin is a good fighter but he is lucky to be champ. Shogun was injured, and he got a lucky decision against rampage. If rampage gets a rematch he will murder him and everyone will see what should have happened the first time. If not that WAND will murder his ass... that is if Evans doesn't wrestle himself to a victory before hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
You seem like some one that might be able to suck their own dick.......

With that said you have no knowledge of MMA or scoring as Forrest clearly won the fight.........I cant even admire your feeble atempt to start a thread that everyone would respond too because as you can see other than myself and like 2 other people no one even thinks its worth a response............ Just so ya know.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1yola06 View Post
LOL I put this is the smack talk forum for a reason. 3 pages deep already damn I'm impressed!

Knew it........this is the type of thread that mods should close....one that was started with the only intention of creating arguments........this thread is like a reincarnated version of like 10 other threads........ BTW.....I love the fact that i can be warned for calling someone a name but a non paid member can tell me to suck his dick........thats great!!!!
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote