Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

DEEP Protect Impact results.... Dokonjonosuke Mishima

538 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Terry77 
#1 · (Edited)
Well this is pretty crazy, Mishima came in a massive favourite against Kitada, and he lost! KTFO in less than a minute :(

:(:(:(

Jokes....

I know that hurt Damone, for a second at least.

An interesting event in Shinjuku Face today. Built as a tripple main event, Mishima was coming in a big favorite against Kitada and didnt disappoint.

In the other 2 main-events, the favorites where coming in way lighter than their opponents. In the Kick-rule fight, Nagajima was 8kg lighter than his opponent, but still pulled out a win. In the female fight of the night, DEEP Champion Miku outmuscled her around 15kg heavier opponent.

The match-ups for the bantamweight tournament were drawn on the night, I am actually not sure when the finals will be held...

Tripple Main Event:
11. 65.8kg: Dokonjonosuke Mishima Def. Toshiaki Kitada by TKO Round 2 2:51
10. Kick-Rule 70.0kg: Nagajima☆Jienotsu☆Juichiro Def. Sakushi・K・River by TKO Round 2 0:39
9. 63kg: Miku Matsumoto Def. Hikaru Shinohara by arm-bar Round 1

8. Open: Seigo Mizuguchi Def. Ken Orihashi by KO Round 1 3:13
7. 70kg: Hirokazu "BULL" Konno Def. Osuma Ishizuka by Decision 3-0

Proctect Bantamweight Tournament:
6. Toru Harai Def. Ippo Watanuki by Decision
5. Seiji Akao Def. Tatsumitsu Wada by Decision
4. Isao Terada Def. Masaki Yokoyama by Decision 3-0
3. Tomohiko Hori Def. Toshihiro Shimizu by Decision 3-0

2. 83.9kg: 飛鷺輝(X-FORCE)(?) vs. Yusuke Masuda DRAW
1. 70kg: Sadao Kondo Def. Kazuya Hirose 1by TKO Round 2 3:54
I've got Toru Harai for the tourney, because I wanted Ippo to win.

Hopefully they get the fights on the net soon.

See less See more
#2 ·
Damn, I seriously thought Mishima got KO'ed. You got me there. How did I not know about this? Mishima's been awesome ever since coming back to Japan. First he leg-locks Imanari (Didn't tap him, but damn, he had him) and now successfully defends his 145 title.

MISHIMA!!!!!

#3 ·
I think it was a bit tough giving him Florian and Stevenson in the UFC, then cutting him. He could beat a lot of the other guys. He's showing just how good he can be lately.

I'd of liked to see him fight a guy like Lauzon or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.