MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #132 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Lift day

Squat 3,3,3,3,3,3 @ 225lbs
DB Bench Press 3,3,3,3,3,3 @ 70lbs
Deadlift 3,3,3,3,3,3 @ 225lbs
Clean and Press 3,3,3,3,3,3 @ 95lbs

Turns out the gym closes early on saturday and is closed sunday so I had to do this lift day today. There's a new gym opening up in Jan that I will probably be switching over to.

Weights up slightly. This is a longer day to complete than I originally planned. I wanted to stop after the deadlifts but pushed through and powered through the clean and press. The nice thing about 3 rep sets is you can always will your way through one more set. My forearm felt fine through the benching, so it definitely got better. The real test will be on the heavybag though.

Bodyweight is slightly down at 211lbs. BJJ tonight.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote