MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Forrest Griffin = Luckiest Champion

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2008, 09:30 PM   #36 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1yola06 View Post
WHAT THE IS THE POINT OF THE SMACKTALK FORUM IF YOU CANT SMACKTALK? You sensitive little beezy! Did you forget what forum you where in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69 View Post
Despite totally disagreeing with your post, I agree with you being able to say pretty much whatever you want.

It's the smack talk section. If you don't like hearing fighter bashing and shit talk, don't go into the smack talk section.
You know what....this is tough...but Im an asshole!! Didnt know this was the smacktalk section....i knew there was a smack talk section, I have an MMA forum link on my google homepage that streams threads all day...I just responded and didnt look...thats my bad what can I say besides...Suck my Dick!!

Now Im going to go sit in the corner and lick my vagina for cryin like a bitch.....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote