MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which one is more gruesome?

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2008, 03:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wise
Chocolate City
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Wise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Coreys just because it looks worse though they were probably both just as bad.

I had the same thing happen to a dude playing soccer against me. I was the goalie and he lost control of the ball and tried to slide it past me while I dove for it at the same time. His lower shin hit my knee and just snapped like a twig.

So his foot is basically hanging 90 degrees off his leg and his girlfriend comes rushing out onto the field and starts to push me and scream over and over "WHAT DID YOU DO!" I was so nervous and had no clue what to do that I just started laughing. Everyone looked at me like I was a complete psycho.