MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Refocused at 170lbs, Baroni seeks return to UFC

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #43 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
We're not even sure that he will have the most power in the welterweight division. Marcus Davis can certainly give him a run in that category. Davis also has some of the best hands in his division with skills in other areas.

Seeing that Davis isn't even at the top in his division gives me alot of doubts about Baroni. I really want to see these two fight if Baroni does happen to return to the UFC.

I'd pick Davis to win, that's for sure.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote