MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 66: Jason MacDonald Vs. Chris Leben

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2006, 04:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
cabby
Super Heavyweight

cabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawShattera
leben's got good wrestling credentials and that will keep him from getting took down, his ground game has handled bjj fighters before without any trouble.

if the fight stays standing very long mdonald is getting ko'd. leben will rush in like a bull with haymakers like he always does and take mcdonald out cold.

first round ko i think
Could happen for sure. But Leben's wild style will not match up well with a much more technical fighter. Even though his stand-up may not be as good at Leben's(Which I think is far to sloppy/wild)I still see him getting ahold of him and possibly eveb standing with him depending upon MacDonald's head movement. Haymaker after Haymaker will only go so far. Macdonald needs to work the jab and setup a takedown with it. So as I said before MacDonald 1st round Submission. Although it could go either way easily, hopefully MacDonald has been working his head movement.
cabby is offline   Reply With Quote