MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - **** the UFC.. Zuffa and DANA WHITE.

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2008, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jundon!
Banned

Jundon! Needs A HugJundon! Needs A HugJundon! Needs A HugJundon! Needs A HugJundon! Needs A HugJundon! Needs A HugJundon! Needs A HugJundon! Needs A HugJundon! Needs A HugJundon! Needs A HugJundon! Needs A Hug
Angry **** the UFC.. Zuffa and DANA WHITE.

Srry that im ranting about this but...

******* MOTHER*******!. Dana ******* White RUINED our beloved sport by killing PRIDE (the best damn fighting org on the PLANET), taking SOME of its fighters not enforcing new rules after PRIDE's death soccer kicks/headbutts/etc not signing the REAL fighters aka Gomi, Arona, Kang, Barnett, Randleman, Lil Nog, Aoki, etc. when i first read that PRIDE was bought in late march 07 i was pissed, sad, and basically in tears because i knew that would be the end of MMA'S goldenAge and that it would go downhill soon.

now its almost 2009 an all we get are reality show 'champions' who suck, are boring, and are hyped up to the LIMIT by the UFC hype machine.(yall know who l'm talking about: Forrest 'Decision' Griffon / Rashad 'LnP' '1 overhand right KO luck' Evans / and no chin fighters like Jardine&lesnar.

I miss 2003-2006 were the years of GREAT n LEGENDERY fighters like WAND/SHOGUN/GOMI/NOGUEIRA/CRO-COP/HENDO were rising up and demolishing anyone in their paths to become the best fighters in their weighclasses. losing PRIDE was the worse thing that could've ever happened to mma. look what happened last night to two of the best fighters that ever lived (along with Mirko Cro Cop) ******* ufc... I hope it gets bought by Mark Cuban or Affliction or ANYONE that gives a damn about mma still being around in the next couple of years...(And yes i personally blame the ufc rules and org for messing up Cro Cop's success that he was supposed to have in the ufc.)

RIP PRIDE!