MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 66: Jason MacDonald Vs. Chris Leben

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2006, 09:59 PM   #23 (permalink)
cabby
Super Heavyweight

cabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawShattera
Id be shocked if mcdonald won man, i dont know why. I just see leben taking this by knockout without to much trouble.

Im a big leben fan, he promised his fans he's gonna ko mcdonald and he doesent say stuff like that every fight hes in. He knows this is a bad fight for mcdonald and after thinking about it i have to agree with him.
It could either way like I said. I'm glad we can debate like gentleman Jaw Repped for that, most would just start *****ing Leben has a big mouth and has looked like a fool before saying he will own and got owned himself(like the fight with silva)I just don't like a loudmouth fighter that gets proven wrong. Leben is good and I hope the fight goes smoothly for both although one has to lose
cabby is offline   Reply With Quote