MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wrestlerdude's log

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2008, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
xLOTUSx
Amatuer
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

xLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura about
I had wrestling practice today, and it was a pretty good one. We worked on escapes, shots, and some other stuff. But my personal highlights were that Iím finally getting comfortable taking shots, which is huge. And we also did some tilts and I was able to do it, that was cool seeing as I was having troubles with it before. We did some live today and I went against a kid who is a strong as an ox but not that skillful. I was able to pin him quite a few times, I found that running a power half works pretty well, I would run it then switch to a half for the pin. I tried an inside leg trip (got it) and tweaked my leg so it kind of felt funny, I reached to far and tried to force it which is something I do often. At the end of practice I saw how much damage the two week break did to me as my cardio wasnít were it should have been. Anyways all in all good to be back wrestling and life is good.
xLOTUSx is offline   Reply With Quote