MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New Year, New Log: -GSP-'s W/O Log

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2008, 03:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
-GSP-
Flyweight

-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb View Post
We should race to a 1,000 total.
That's fine with me. Your deadlift is ******* rock solid and way ahead of me. I'd say you have a huge advantage going forward but let's do it! I'm up for a good challenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon6991
GSP, I gotta say your progress has been real solid, and you certainly work your butt off! Hats of to you man, I love following your log as well. Good luck on all your goals man.

Ill give all my credits to whoever hits 1000 first. (I dont really know what they do...)
Thanks, bro. I appreciate it a lot. Trying to as best as I can, everything seems to be coming along slowly but exactly the way I want it to. Hopefully the hard work does pay off.

Keep up with the upkeep on your log, too. I follow it regularly and love reading the oly' lifts. A lot of the olympic style lifts are new to me.
-GSP- is offline   Reply With Quote