MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - iPod Touch 2G

Thread: iPod Touch 2G
View Single Post

Old 12-31-2008, 12:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
RaisingCajun
Bantamweight

RaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level nowRaisingCajun is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
i work for apple. if you want something to listen to music on and be able to browse and watch youtube videos get one, it's pretty sweet for that shite.
get a macbook to go with it though...lol
Once you go Mac you never go back! LOL My house is starting to have little Apple Logos all over the place ...

Seriously, I have used iPods with both PC & Mac. It is 10x easier to use with a Mac.

Another cool feature with the iPhone & iPod touch is the video feature. With the use of a program called Handbrake you can download a DVD to your computer and then sync to your iPhone or iPod. Quality is amazing.
RaisingCajun is offline   Reply With Quote