MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wfa........

Thread: Wfa........
View Single Post

Old 07-03-2006, 11:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Badi_Rabadi
I totally agree with you . . . but the problem is you don't want it to be like boxing, where all these divisions are so seperated that the fighters that need to fight each other don't, ya know what i mean. . . . so i mean its good, lets just hope nothing bad like that comes out of it.
they need to keep the various don king like promoters out of it and they need to take some of thier money and help fund some of the smaller orginazations to increase the number of fighters and get some better overall talent cause I bet for every fighter in the UFC there are at least 10 others in this country who are better. Plus they need to recruit some international talent make the shopw more interesting by bringing in a wider variety of styles and skills.

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote