MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping Vs Rashad?

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2006, 12:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
Steeda3
Amatuer

Steeda3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelegtakedown
I would want Bisping to knock him....which he would. If Bisping worked on his submissions a lot before his fight he would beat rashad off his back because that his where bisping would be....Bisping is better but i am not sure how good of a wrestler is?
Once again all the Rashad hating....I guess if he was a country boy training with the Miletich camp he wouldn't be hated so much on here...

No way in hell does Bisping beat Rashad....Bisping has can't take a punch and he's not strong enough to take Rashad down and keep him down..

People are talking about Rashad's style when he has people on the ground.....LOL...Well what the F**k had Chuck Liddell done when he's gotten people on the ground? I will tell you...He lets them get up,because he wants no part of anyone's ground game....But you don't see him getting hated on...

Rashad is the closest fighter in the UFC to Matt Hughes.....He's working on his submissions and he will be champion by this time Next year....If Dana "D**k head" White gives him the chance.

Last edited by The Don : 07-03-2006 at 03:24 PM.