MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping Vs Rashad?

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2006, 12:55 PM   #29 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
if you ask someone who truly is a student of the sport they will tell u that bisping is the better fighter..he has no real holes in his game..unlike rashad who has no subs, average strikes, all rashad has on bisping is strength..it would be bad move for rashad to take bisping down he would get submitted quick..rashad alomsot lost to sam hoger..now that is pathetic ..now i think bisping is just a lil better than hoger..my sister could give hoger a fight..rashad is awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I said that when someone brought up Rashad fighting Chuck. The fact is, Rashad's takedowns are great and so is his conditioning, but once he has his opponent on their back he can't finish the fight, either by pounding them out or by by submission.

Rashad has the potential to be for the Lightheavyweights what Matt Hughes in the welterweights, that gives you an idea how strong Rashad is. But can he beat a solid, well rounded lightheavy like Bisping? I don't think so until I see him TKO someone with some groundnpound or submit someone.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan