MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - HELP w/ vBookie please

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2009, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tyzzler
Amatuer

Tyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the rough
HELP w/ vBookie please

I've always assumed, and I thought read it somewhere, that if you have 0 chips at the time of a new event like UFC 92 that you get 25 chips. Also that the same is true if you have 0 chips b/c they're all being wagered for that event.

Here's the problem:

Before the last K1 event I bet all 200 chips on various fights and after the event, after my bets & winnings were added up and credited, I had an extra 25 chips due to the "new event rule" or whatever, I assumed.

COMPLETELY for the 25 chip rule, I bet all my chips on the 2 Sengoku fights last night (Otherwise I would've only bet about half but wanted to get as much as I could before UFC 93.) Well, I got 1 right & 1 wrong, but after my bet and winnings for that bet was added I got no extra 25 chips this time.

I did almost the same identical thing betting-wise both times but 1 time I got the 25 and 1 time I didn't. What's up?

(my 1st trial sig, any advice/help for the next one would be greatly appreciated)

FAVORITE FIGHTERS:
1. MICHAEL BISPING has been since day 1 of TUF 3
2. Matt Wiman
3. Urijah Faber
4. Joe Lauzon
5. Junie Browning
Tyzzler is offline   Reply With Quote