MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Unfortunately, I don't watch too much Hockey, SO....

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
All_In
The Truth

All_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaFranchise View Post

I don't know how you concluded this, but that's ridiculous. Ovvy and Cros both are elite players and it's pretty hard to say one is "better" than the other (i prefer Ovechkin). Ovechkin brings a physical presence and an unmatched knack for scoring, whereas Crosby is an excellent playmaker and seems to be a natural leader. Ovechkin's physicality could catch up with him though (see Peter Forsberg).
So you don't know how I concluded that in hockey a center is more important than a wing? And I get the head swirl smiley face?