MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Unfortunately, I don't watch too much Hockey, SO....

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
ThaFranchise
Shogun=LHW Champ

ThaFranchise is on another level nowThaFranchise is on another level nowThaFranchise is on another level nowThaFranchise is on another level nowThaFranchise is on another level nowThaFranchise is on another level nowThaFranchise is on another level nowThaFranchise is on another level nowThaFranchise is on another level nowThaFranchise is on another level nowThaFranchise is on another level now
I do agree that centers are more responsible for it (as you said its common knowledge), but that doesnt mean that all of them are good defensively or that all wingers arent. And all those playmakers you mentioned needed the goalscorers just as much as the scorers needed them. Malkin and Crosby are BRUTAL defenders dude, not that Ovvy is great, but they are so slack on defense and it was their undoing in the playoffs. I still feel the bottomline is it's a player by player basis and position really doesnt matter.