MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Unfortunately, I don't watch too much Hockey, SO....

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2009, 07:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Sinister
Bantamweight

Sinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really nice
Alex no doubt and every GM in the league will say so. Why?

Alex will fight you anytime, he can score at any moment and in the last 2 minutes of the game he is the most dangerous person in the league. He is entertaining and what really puts him over Crosby is one thing...he is having the time of his life. He's like a kid out there, living the dream and doing what he loves. I mean it's not a job to him, it's his passion. Have you ever seen someone who scores 50+ goals each season go absolutely ballistic every time he scores? I don't.

Don't get me wrong, Crosby is one of the most talented players ever to grace the hockey rink, but Ovechkin brings more than just talent, he brings an attitude no one can duplicate and too me in any sport.

This Time ... Break It!

FFL Season 3: 11th Place
Quinton Jackson vs. TBA
Gesias Calvancante vs. TBA
Fabricio Werdum vs. TBA
Thales Leites vs. Anderson Silva

Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote