MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - By everyone

Thread: By everyone
View Single Post

Old 07-03-2006, 02:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
The admin and mods don't 'give a damn' simply because you go right back at the people who supposedly 'hurt your feelings and make fun of you' and do the same thing to them. Scenario: Two kids get into a fight at school and both go running to the teacher... who gets in trouble? - BOTH
You need to practice what you preach kid. Show others respect and apologize for your own actions against others and then maybe you'll get some in return.
yea shes a mom she knows.. plus the best thing to do is annoy them I almost gaurentee they kept doing it cause you let it show that it bothered you so that made it fun. Its no fun picking on someone if you get no reaction.. Umm not that I am speaking from personal experience or anything...

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote