MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 66: Jason MacDonald Vs. Chris Leben

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2006, 12:22 AM   #27 (permalink)
JawShattera
Banned

JawShattera is an unknown quantity at this pointJawShattera is an unknown quantity at this pointJawShattera is an unknown quantity at this point
Im always the one who's confident in leben when no-one else is. when he faced cote people where like "he has no chance" and i was the one who thought he'd win, when he fought dewee's people where like "hes probly gonna lose" and i was thinking hed would win by ko.

when he fought rivera people really counted him out big time and i said that leben could take him. then people started to give him soem recognition but after he lost to silva people said he was worthless crap and i was still a fan. Then when he fought santiago many thought hed get submitted or knckoued out by the man who brought sanchez to a decision and knocked out levens but i was confident he would get the ko.

and now most think he will lose again and i will be right again....

leben is doing nothing but improving, its not like hes sitting around eating potato chips for his fight with mcdoanld:

leben says:

"Im watching myself grow. Training up here with Matt Hume, he is literally running me into the ground with training. Ive never looked better. Im lighter than Ive been in years going into this fight. Im lighter. Im leaner. Im stronger. My technique, Im doing things that I wasnt doing. Im doing things now that I wasnt doing a year ago. Im doing things now that I wasnt doing two months ago. I know, right now, if I stepped into the ring with myself six months ago, I would destroy the fighter I was six months ago. That is how fast I am growing right now. That is how fast I am improving."

Last edited by JawShattera : 12-09-2006 at 01:01 AM.
JawShattera is offline   Reply With Quote