MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping Vs Rashad?

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2006, 03:18 PM   #31 (permalink)
Steeda3
Amatuer

Steeda3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan

Firstly, don't be stupid. Yes, some of these people might be a little bit racist, but that doesn't change the facts.

Carlson Gracie is DEAD. People don't seem to get that. Bonnar was not in condition to fight, emotionally speaking. He's never had Jiu-jitsu down, just the fundamentals of submissions.

Bisping wouldn't submit Evans because the fight wouldn't stay on the ground. Rashad can takedown Bisping, but Bisping would just keep getting up and striking until he KO's or TKO's Rashad.

The real point is that Bisping can finish a fight and Rashad Evans can't. Don't bring race into this.
I didn't bring race into...You guys did with all the Rashad hating...How in the hell can you say Bisping would KO Rashad...Are you saying all the fighters he beat were better than Rashad? If so you are a TARD...Evans would beat that guy all the way back to GB...

And stop using Gracie's death as an excuse for Bonnar's performance....If he didn't feel like fighting, he didn't have too......Stephan didn't make up any excuses and his fan's shouldn't start that crap....You guys are sounding like alot of the Leben Nuthuggers after he nearly got decapitated.

Bonnar has been studying BJJ most of his life...So don't knock his skills....He's very good and they don't give out Blackbelts to just anybody in the BJJ system. It seems to me with Rashad it doesn't matter how many men he defeat....You guys are still going to try and find away to knock him.

The Guy totally dominated
Whitehead
Imes
Jardine
Bonnar....

No way in hell are those guys bums. I think all of them would beat Bisping.....Those guys are big and strong...and Rashad made them look weak.

Last edited by Steeda3 : 07-03-2006 at 03:38 PM.