MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New Year, New Log: -GSP-'s W/O Log

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
-GSP-
Flyweight

-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug
Haven't worked out in almost a week until today. It's been a tough time for the family. My mom is battling leukemia right now, definitely not the ideal situation. Good news is after multiple treatments and a lot of care & love, things are looking bright for her and the family as a whole.

It sucked not being able to workout and losing all the progress I had made (which has been a lot since the beginning of 2008), but I'd be devestated without my mother and I need her in my life. Finally back home so I've been working and got my first session of lifting in today which was awesome.

Starting school again Monday, only working one day next week so I can be with my family more. Will get back to lifting intensely next week again and I can't wait to regain my form.

Today sucked in every facet (DL's, squats, bench press, and military press) but I've got better things to worry about. I'm sure I'll get back at it like I used to soon.
-GSP- is offline   Reply With Quote