MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2009, 09:24 PM   #153 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Muay Thai/MMA

skipping, clinch work, then clinch and knees, then clinch to knee to elbow. Learned an omoplata to triangle combo. Then we rolled, I was mostly dominated by the blue belt guy, had a pretty even roll with the next guy until I popped his elbow when I arm barred him while he was standing. Next 3 guys were all smaller so I dominated pretty easily, was popping armbars today like you wouldn't believe, also got a kimura, rear naked, and triangle. Good ass class.

I didn't get much sleep but I'm thinking I'll nap and then finish my weights routine from the other day. See how I feel when I wake up, tomorrow might be better.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote