MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wrestlerdude's log

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
recon6991
Bantamweight

recon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enough
The spladle is so brilliant man, definitely learn it. If someone shoots a single and its sloppy you can get it real quick, if someone shoots and you sprawl hard and then keep the pressure on them, you can get it again real quick. The only thing is, dont use it to much because people will know its coming and can reverse it, I did the spladle all throughout my freshmen season and at districts the kid new I would do it and he played the hell out of me, he let me set it up and all, and right before I threw my leg in he roll really hard... Had me in a cradle.