MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chuck Vs.22 Yr Old Mike Tyson??

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2006, 12:54 AM   #22 (permalink)
Steeda3
Amatuer

Steeda3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
Humble young man.......Yes humble young Men **** woman hit old ladys steal and bite peoples ears off??Not to say he had a rap that said he would eat someones kids lol i hope that was a joke lol

Proper training?Well i know he had no wrestling he didn't listen to many people so it would have been hard for him to train not to say he may be one of those morons that think rolling on the ground is gay.

And plz coulda shoulda woulda what if isn't enough because you dont know how he would adapt to MMA. But if we are talking about the Mike Tyson that lived and not some made up MMA God then he would lose 19/20 fights with Chuck.

Dude stop with this crap already....Chuck throws two punches and he's completely tired...So how in the hell do you think he's going to be able to stay there and trade with Tyson?....Mike doesn't even have to land a solid blow...a glancing one would be sufficent enough to put Pot bellied Chuck too sleep.....

I find it very disrepectful for you kids to talk down on a prime Mike...Most of the guys here commenting about Mike wasn't even born back in the day when he was knocking guys out before they hit the canvas......Now this crap about Chuck taking him down and beating him on the ground....YEAH RIGHT....

When has Chuck ever submitted or ground and pounded anyone. An old and much Weaker Randy Couture COMPLETELY man handled him in there first fight....

He was beating him on his feet and took him down to the ground and beat the shit out of him....So what makes you think a much strong and faster Mike wouldn't be able to land that one blow need to put Chuck not only down but out before he hit the ground.

Listen to Chuck crying like a little bitch at the end of this fight from the blows Rampage was putting on his ass....Rashad would do the same thing to him...LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riliI...search=rampage

Last edited by Steeda3 : 07-04-2006 at 01:17 AM.
Steeda3 is offline   Reply With Quote