MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wrestlerdude's log

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2009, 09:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
recon6991
Bantamweight

recon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enough
Nice job on that pin man, seems like youre a pretty solid wrestler. 8-3 now right? Thats really good. My first season I only won 8 matches haha. Also about the tying up, I know its a part of basically every match, but if your quick (seems like you are) you can get some really good high crotches when you've got an arm around the back of head and vice versa, you know pull and then shoot? Give it a go, its a real basic move, but if done right almost unbeatable, our 171 gets me with all the time.

Also, I dont know if you have heard of Zach Sanders or not, but this shit is insane, the guy is a monster, he uses that all the time, check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPtRb2K_oUM

Inspiration.