MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So, they say its fixed.....

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2006, 11:45 PM   #26 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xphilter
How else can you explain why Chuck Liddell is still champion. Maybe because he excites fans who have less knowledge of the sport with easy to understand knockouts and trailer trash tactics. I mean the guy wouldn't even be ranked in the top 15 in Pride. He is just another Stone Cold Steve Austin who throws hard. Maybe when he learns to keep his eyes open when he throws a punch, he may become an ok fighter.
I'd love to watch rampage cream chuck again, because he is a much better fighter.
I do think that there's a better reason why Chuck wins fights than because Dana White sets it up that way. I think if chuck was a trailer trash fighter he would have lost to Couture, he didn't. He wins fights because he throws some brutal strikes. He's not sophisticated, but he knows what he's good at and he takes advantage of that.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote