MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cannuckles/Max Marin Calgary??

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2009, 01:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiSeAgAiNsT View Post
hey, im just getting into MMA. I've checked out the websites of a few gyms in Calgary and have only physically been to Cannuckles. I'm interested in joining them, and im wondering if anyone has heard anything good or bad about Max and or Cannuckles.

They dont train any specific style, they call it MMA training incorporating different techniques. Anyone have anythin to say about this being a good way to start or no?

I'm more interested in the stand-up striking aspect, and I plan on competing some day. Any advice would be great

They have a great reputation and have an outstanding stable of fighters. Max is a class act and helped promote the Raw Combat show last Oct. 25th at the Stampede Corral. BDB
is solid, Gracie Barra, Dynamics, etc. Let me know how it goes...

Last edited by No_Mercy : 01-17-2009 at 01:08 PM.
No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote