MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 93: Mark Coleman vs. Mauricio Rua

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #28 (permalink)
cplmac
Resident Pyrotechnician

cplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice View Post
a response to the comment above me. if you put 1000 on coleman and he won you receive 2820 back, true. but if u put 1000 on rua and he wins you get 1270 back. if u place a bet and you win u always get your money back and then some... i think thats what u meant to say but im just clearing it up
That's not what I meant. If you look at the odds, you will see it says 282/100 on Coleman that means you win 282 credits for your 100 credit bet, you will see it says 100/370 for Shogun which means you you have to bet 370 to win 100. I could be wrong but I don't think so.
cplmac is offline   Reply With Quote