MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wrestlerdude's log

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
xLOTUSx
Amatuer
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

xLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura about
Ugh today was tournaments with 16 man brackets and things were kind off for me today. My first match [after my bye] I won 12-3 completely dominating my opponent [the crying thing to get out of a pin is so cheap]. My next match I felt totally out of it and it showed I ended up being pinned by some giant kid. The next match I felt the same in the second I was winning pretty well when I got careless and got caught in a cradle standing up. After this I was pretty pissed with myself, for not wrestling like I usually do. Off the bat I hit a knee pick and send him crashing to the floor with me right behind him getting a head and arm. We sat there forever with him on his back till the round ended was surprised I didnít get the pin. Next round he tried to put hands on me with a collar tie and I went with his momentum and threw him to a head and arm this time getting the pin. I got 5th place and are team got 2nd I still wonder why I wrestled shitty for two matches.

Anyways that guy is awesome and the definition of inspiring Iím going to try to hit those pulls and hit ankle/leg they were awesome. Anyways do you have any videos on the whole pull and shoot thing Iím pretty sure I understand but its always nice to get info from someone whos really good at it. Oh yah and yesterday I got a default I was pissed.
xLOTUSx is offline   Reply With Quote