Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

UFC Will Sign Quinton Jackson

1K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  unused 
#1 ·
In getting the remains of WFA the UFC will most likely get rampage. any thoughts on when he gets his first fight and if it will be the winner or loser of the ortiz lidell fight or an up an comer like forest or bisping

#2 ·
If Chuck beats Tito...it has gotta be Rampage next in line, unless it's Evans.

But if they wanna warm up Rampage with Bisping (maybe, but maybe not since he's in action at 66) or Rashad, Griffin, or hell even Babalu...I wouldn't be opposed one bit.

#6 ·
MMAWeekly.com has said sources say both Duinto Jackson and Heath Herring are among the contracts UFC purchased. Nothing confirmed but I'm excited.

I think Rampage should fight the loser of Liddel VS Ortiz, or Babalu. I'm not for the immediate title shots. As much as Anderson Silva deserves and decisively won the MW title, I'd have to see him fight someone else before his title shot. It almost says, if you can dominate a talented, but immature young man with a chin you deserve a ttle shot.

Whatever they do decide (all depending on whether or not this will be confirmed) having Rampage in the UFC is great. No doubt about it. I still got my fingers crossed for Mirko Cro-Cop........

#8 ·
pt447 said:
man... i've always been a fan of Heath!!! toss him into the HW's and we'll have ourselves a real division!!!
Took the words right out of my mouth. Throw in Mirko and maybe Alexander and the UFC HW division will get very interesting. I like how the MMA world is changing right now, fighters changing organizations, venues being held in different locations like Pride in the US and Bodog in Russia.

#11 ·
i think rampage and chuck will happen cause everyone wants to see it, but a tune up fight for him will probably be the most likely senario.

remember guys, this is just step one in dana signing some huge names in the UFC. its only gonna get better from here. i cant wait.

#16 ·
Liddells already said he WILL fight Rampage before he ends his career so I say Chuck better get in there fast and fight Rampage so he doesn't have to prove something when he gets old and can't fight as well.

#17 ·
i think rampage's first fight in the ufc will probably be against someone like griffin, i can't wait for chuck to get his hands on rampage, he will avenge that loss he's a much better fighter now and rampage would get knocked out by chuck also watch out for bisping this guy is my future tip for lhw champ.

#18 ·
Most likely they will do the same thing they did with Anderson Silva, put him up against a so so fighter and watch him destroy him to give him rep. Then make the big fight between rampage and iceman. It worked for Anderson, why not Rampage. :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.