MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wrestlerdude's log

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
xLOTUSx
Amatuer
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

xLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura about
So today I had practice and I really didnít enjoy it overly a lot. It wasnít what we did it was who I had to do them with. Since today was an optional practice I got paired against are 205 guy and he is like an fíing skyscraper big and buff. It wasnít that he was better than me its just his sprawls crush me and that he can basically use his size/strength in a brutish way to stop all things I do. But what I found works well are inside trips and duck unders. I really donít like shooting a lot on him cause I hate that feeling of his huge amount of weight crushing down on me and my bad shoulder. But oh well there was nothing I could do, at the end of practice I went with a kid my weight and we went live for a bit. I even got one of those Zach Sanders ankle picks but I couldnít finish it. I tried pulling it back like he did in the video and nothing really happend so I let go of it. And that was basically how my practice went.
xLOTUSx is offline   Reply With Quote