MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Frank Mir Talks Rematch With Brock Lesnar

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2009, 02:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
vaj3000
Bantamweight

vaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
if Mur thinks brock will look like nog looked on the feet he has another thing comeing.

Mur striking isnt that great just cause he caught nog on a off night.if it will be a stand up war i give brock a big advantage.
Off night? Im sorry even as a hard core suppoter of prides old guard i have to say Mir looked like he was on a different level...nog didnt even get a decent punch or a takedown

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissassagame View Post
Mir states alot of the obvious just to hear his own voice. Lesnar will prove his a better MMArtist in just over a year than Frank is now. I really pity Mir if he thinks he can beat Brock standing up. 1 punch...just like last time, followed by better placed hammerfists. Mark it down. Frank Mir's comeback is OVER.
with the greatest of respect what makes you think that lesnar has awesome stand up?

Last edited by Shamrock-Ortiz : 01-20-2009 at 07:42 PM.
vaj3000 is offline   Reply With Quote