MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kamikaze145's Log

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #25 (permalink)
kamikaze145
MMA fighter

kamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Today I did some lifting, bag work, and bjj. Started off with a mile on the treadmill, then did some pull ups, dips, assisted pullups, assisted dips, some machine lifts like shoulder presses, and overhead shoulder presses, and then I did some sprawl to pushup to an explosive jump with DBs. Then I did some cleans. Then I went it got a few good paced rounds of heavy bag work.

Then I had bjj with Jamey Toney. We started off with a jogging/stretching warmup. Then we did a drill where we started off in knee on belly position and switched to the other side back and forth. Then we drilled a spinning armbar from knee on stomach and then armbars from guard and a new setup from guard. I really didnt like the setup that much it was too extensive and i just cant see myself hitting it in a live situation but its still good to have as much as possible and developing skill at submissions. No live rolling today im not sure why but it was still a beneficial class. I weighed in at 157 and out at 154.5 so my weight is way ahead of schedule which is great. My next fight is Feb 28th.
kamikaze145 is offline   Reply With Quote